HITBOX AT2000 Mini Portable Inverter Welder
HITBOX AT2000 Mini Portable Inverter Welder Review
Typically, Hitbox welders are available in the market with a wide range of styles. These welding equipment are inexpensive, allowing them to appeal to a wide range of clients. You might found the combination of good and bad mix review for this HITBOX AT2000 Mini Portable model from different clients.
As, the HITBOX AT2000 Mini Portable Inverter Welder is adaptable, robust, and has a lightweight design that makes it quiet stress-free for the user to operate at home or carry from one job site to another. So, if you require a welding machine that can satisfy, your job requirements at a reasonable price then HITBOX inverter welder should be on your list. Its price is reasonable, so it can easily become an alternative for a budget-conscious pro or a newbie who doesn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a piece of industrial welding equipment.
Moreover, this Hitbox stick welder is dual voltage, meaning it can work with either 110V or 220V power. This is a 140-Amp welder with average performance that offers consistent welding results.
Continue reading to find out more about HITBOX AT2000 Mini Portable Inverter Welder.
Since, this is a portable welder. Hence it makes a fantastic value deal for the money. While talking about the user feedback then existing clients have different reactions to it. However, the most of the reviews are in favor to this product. As it is a low-cost, budget-friendly welder you can expect the functionality ideal for beginners to medium level.
- Durability –the dual-voltage welder is made of high-quality materials and is meant to last. It has a 60% duty cycle, which protects the unit and enhances its life.
- Portable design -the Hitbox stick welder is designed to be portable. The dimensions are 22.44 x 16.54 x 21.26 inches and the delivery weight is 8.33 pounds. In addition to this, it also contains a convenient carrying handle for simple storage, handling and during transportation. This portable welder makes welding more convenient by allowing you to take it with you everywhere you go.
Some other key features include:
- Small size
- Stick welding technique
- Easy-to-start arc
- Dual voltage (110V/220V)
- Interior decorating
- Consistent current
- Strong welding performance
- The design of the welder is very convenient as it is small in size and portable
- Due to the stick welding feature that makes learning welding easy, it is recommended for learners
- A good handy welder for doing any sort of light welding works. Make sure to read the manual before using it for heavy-duty welding objects, as it is not made for such category.
- Quiet reasonable and budget-friendly
- Many users claim the accuracy of AMP-dial as very accurate.
- The lead clamps and plug, according to several clients’ complaints, are made of poor quality. As a result, they needed to buy new ones to use with this machine. Furthermore, the other supplied accessories are of poor quality as well.
- Some customers are not satisfied with the product service and quality it provides. For them, they consider it as low quality Chinese product.
- We don’t recommend it to use for any heavy-welding purpose.
Trust us! Heavy welding is not appropriate option for this Hitbox AT2000 dual voltage welder. Since it is an inexpensive welder, it is ideal for beginner welders that want to perform light welding operations, and so on. Also, you will get the functionality as expected.
The product HITBOX AT2000 Mini Portable Inverter Welder has garnered mixed feedback, with half of the reviews being good and the other half being negative. I normally don't endorse items that have a lot of mixed suggestions. Rather, I promote items that provide an excessive number of benefits. So, you can go for it if you are on a budget and at the initial level of welding.
Is the Hitbox AT2000 welder a DC or AC model?
The specific model HITBOX AT2000 Mini Portable Inverter Welder is in DC.
How long does the HITBOX AT2000 Inverter Welder lead?
The lead can be measured at around 1.2m.
Is the 110V plug adaptor included with this welder model?
Yes, the purchase includes a 110V adaptor as well as other additional accessories.
Is there a 220V/240V connector included with this unit?
The dual-voltage welder comes with a 240V connection as well as a 110V adaptor for use with a domestic outlet. Many consumers are happy to use this welder machine with this basic adapter.